Last modified: May 2017
Geoff and Company, Ltd (publisher of Sagaboi.com) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. We know you care about your information and how we use it, and are thankful for your trust that we will do so with absolute care. Personal information that is provided by you will only be used for the purpose for which it is provided, unless you are informed otherwise at the time of giving the information.
Information You Provide to Us
We may collect and use the following information that you provide to us:
- Personal information that you provide by registering or filling in forms on our Website. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of purchases made through our Website. When you make a purchase we will ask you to provide us with the information we need to acknowledge your purchase. This information includes your name, billing and shipping addresses, telephone number, e-mail address, and credit card information. Your credit card information will be used only as needed to process your transaction.
Usage Details, IP Addresses Cookies and Other Technologies
- Usage Details and IP Addresses. As you navigate through the Website, we may also collect details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also referred to as single-pixel gifs) that permit Sagaboi to count users who have visited those pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on the Website and are only used to compile aggregated statistics concerning use of the Website.
Uses Made of the Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways:
- To present our Website and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To send out email alerts you have agreed to receive (but only where you have provided your consent or not exercised your right to opt-out of receiving such communications (as applicable))
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service and to process and deal with any complaints or enquiries made by you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To conduct market research surveys and in the running of competitions.
- To contact you about your registration details even if you have opted-out of or declined to consent to receiving promotional emails.
- To monitor, develop and improve the Website, our services and your experience.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may grant access to your personal information to contractors who provide us with services necessary to our operations (“Service Providers”). Our Service Providers help us with, for example, web hosting, software development, database maintenance, website consulting and credit card processing. These Service Providers may have access to your personal information.
We may disclose your personal information to partners of Geoff & Co. who supply services to you on behalf of Geoff & Co. and who need to process personal information in the provision of such services. When you request goods and services from Geoff & Co., you are consenting to the disclosure of your personal information to Geoff & Co.’s partners who may provide such goods and services. Geoff & Co. will not disclose any of your personal information to any other third parties without your express consent.
We may disclose depersonalised data (such as aggregated statistics) about the users of our Website in order to describe our sales, customers, traffic patterns and other site information to prospective partners, advertisers, investors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifying information.
Finally, we may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation.
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of Sagaboi, our employees or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Children Under the Age of 16
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to the Websites. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information. If we become aware that you are under  and are attempting to or have submitted personal information via the Websites without your parent/guardian’s permission, we will not accept such information and we will take steps to remove such information from our records. This may involve us having to access and verify your age and other relevant details.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary to provide you with the goods and/or services you have requested.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Personal Information Access
If you wish to access the personal information held by us, you should contact us using the information provided below. We will provide you with copies of all the personal information we hold about you, on payment of a nominal administration charge of US14 or £10.
Please help us to keep our records of your personal information up-to-date by notifying us of any changes or corrections to the personal information we hold about you.